I’m Rodrigo Berriel, a PhD student at the Federal University of Espírito Santo (UFES; Vitória, Brazil) working on the High Performance Computing Lab (LCAD) under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Thiago Oliveira dos Santos.
I got my M.Sc. degree in Informatics from UFES working on autonomous driving. You can find my M.Sc. dissertation here. I got my B.Sc degree in Computer Science from Faculdade Pitágoras de Guarapari. My research interests are related to Deep Learning applied to Computer Vision problems, particularly Transfer Learning, Weakly Supervised Learning, Semi-Supervised Learning, and Zero-Shot Learning.
In my brief professional experience, I worked with SAP, Qlikview, Sharepoint and industrial systems (PIMS / MES). In addition, I taught over 100 people in my community to use OpenOffice (Calc and Writter) during an academic project.
Feel free to get in touch by e-mail at me[at]rodrigoberriel[dot]com.
Besides blogging and helping users through blog comments and emails, I keep my eye on the tag OpenCV on StackOverflow:
- Saving an image with imwrite in opencv writes all black but imshow shows correctly
- Why do values in my 3D numpy array change when I write it to file?
- Slope and length of line between 2 points in OpenCV
- Splitting YCrCb image to its intensity channels
- OpenCV findContour method gives back “doubled” contour
- and others
Anytime you need, ask a question. Just remember to follow StackOverflow guidelines.