M.Sc student on the High Performance Computing Lab from Federal University of Espírito Santo (LCAD/UFES) and B.Sc in Computer Science from Faculdade Pitágoras de Guarapari (2013).
This website will store my learning experiences, especially in computer vision. areas which I’ll have the opportunity to research along my Master’s: computer vision, neural networks, natural computing, data mining and others.
In my brief professional experience, I worked with SAP, Qlikview, Sharepoint and industrial systems (PIMS / MES). In addition, I taught over 100 people in my community to use OpenOffice (Calc and Writter).
Feel free to get in touch by e-mail at me[at]rodrigoberriel[dot]com. I try to reply as soon as I can.
I’m always interested in new researches and new contacts.
Besides blogging and helping users through blog comments and emails, I keep my eye on the tag OpenCV on StackOverflow:
- Saving an image with imwrite in opencv writes all black but imshow shows correctly
- Why do values in my 3D numpy array change when I write it to file?
- Slope and length of line between 2 points in OpenCV
- Splitting YCrCb image to its intensity channels
- OpenCV findContour method gives back “doubled” contour
- and others
Anytime you need, ask a question. Just remember to follow StackOverflow guidelines.